Friday, July 16, 2004

uneventfulness

like the title says.... today was really uneventful... nothing much happened....
i went thru each class just waiting for the bell to ring and send me off to another tutorial....
everybody around me today was just as bored as i was... hrm.... funny.. i always thought it was the monday blues not the friday blues...well... the teachers seemed quite happy to see the end of the week and the start of the weekend....
i zoned thru most of my classes daydreaming about the matches coming up soon... i really feel proud to represent my sch and i can't wait to see if jamal will put me into the starting 10 or 15..... i hope i can get into the first team and into the position that i dream of playing....
everyone has carlos spencer or rokocoko or collins as their rugby idol.... but i think i'm the only person in the team to see Mr. George Greegan as an idol.... everytime the wallabies play i'm totally fixated on him... haha... i know it kinda sounds gay... but i really admire him and he is really a typical scrumhalf captain... i have decided to fashion my playing style to match his if i get to play as halfback.... hopefully jamal will give me the chance to display my enthusiasm for the game.... cross your fingers for me k....
i feel i don't have any hope left to be with the nurse....just reminiscing... hrm... not to sound too mushy but i still can remember the first time i met her quite vividly... it was when nick ngern, lorbah, me and her went to macs to get icecream before GP lecture on the second day of sch.... haha.. finally there is something to thank macs for... otherwise it is just a money sucking global franchise without a conscience.... well anyway... after that we went for GP lec and i sat next to her.... haha... i didnt' really listen to that lecture.... in fact i don't remember anything bout that lecture except her.....
nothing.... just her....



No comments: