Monday, July 12, 2004

GP!!!! my savior!!!

wow... i feel so proud of myself... i finally got a subject above 50%... its a damn good feeling... i got like 51.5% and my teacher said that marks were rounded off... so effectively i got 52 lah... hehe.... damn happy... it was one of the highest scores in class so i think i did preeeety well... the highest was a 54... so i'm not that far of the pace....i got only a 23 for my compo part and i know that i can write better than that.... so hopefully i can do just as well for promos....
i've started doing more homework than i used to.... starting with my maths i'm going to turn over a new leaf... i've prob said that a million time over the course of my life... but this time i really mean it... i mean it... serious..... don't look so doubtful man you guys... i'll really turn a new leaf... or flower or fruit or branch.... i'll see how i feel first... haha...

No comments: