Sunday, July 25, 2004

Music

Music... thank god for it....

its my escape frm life... i'm lucky that i can play some kind of instrument and that I can use it as a outlet for my problems to express themselves.... I think without my keyboard or my guitar I'll be totally lost... I mean... when you play you forget all your worries.... all your pains.... everything that bothers you just disappears.... just like that.... you pour all the things that you cannot express in words into the instrument and let the music take all of the negativity away.....

its not just to cure my problems.... when i'm happy... when I feel glad to be alive.... my guitar will tell the world... not in words.... but in the music..... in the way that I play...

I don't need anyone to listen to my music... I just have to play it... and it seems as if there is someone there listening to my joys and my pains.... kinda like your own personal psychiatrist... without the bills....

I know that I can never live without my music... there is something about the combination the sounds that takes care of everything.... even listening to other people make music helps me.... listening to other people's angst and gaiety (i mean happiness not... ya know) helps me....

the magic of music is really in its abilty to cure any problem.... to bring people together... to allow people to release their angry thru an emotional outlet....

i pity people who do not know the power of music... and i envy those who have to abilty to let these people discover its beauty....

No comments: