Thursday, July 15, 2004

our first friendlies...

wah... damn shiok.... jamal brought the mizuno samples today.... so cool sia...
if we get our jerseys and shorts, we'll be the only team in s'pore wearing mizuno gear.... damn funky sia...
of course we have to live up to the privilege.... that means training hard... hehe...
wah lau... i really have a lot of birthday celebrations today... eileen choi... henry.... my grandfather... my mother... kaoz.... my wallet sure die one... hehe... didn't get a prezzie for eileen tho... and my mom is in switzerland now for work... so i haven't got her anything yet....
jamal also told us about our first friendlies coming up.... we're gonna be playing 10's at farrer park next thurs against CJ, MI, YJ and possibly TJ....
then there's gonna be a triangular series against CJ and again possibly TJ at home on the 7th of august... wah.. i'm damn happy... cuz it's gonna be my first game at home... and i really will play my heart out til i die on the field...
that i promise.... i will play with all i have to give... we have a 2-0 winning streak at home to uphold... so its' up to us J1's to upkeep the record...
and i swear we will...

No comments: