Thursday, July 29, 2004

one fucked up day....

parental advisory:
rated M18 for vulgar language

 
what the fuck.... today was like one of the most fucked up days of my life to date..... first i fucked up my SPA.... then i couldn't get my fucking contacts in until my eyes were fucking red..... then i practically fucked up every single ball during the team run.... either too fucking high or too fucking low.... then after i got home i discovered i lost my fucking spec case with my fucking specs in it... obvious that my specs were in the fucking spec case.... otherwise it wouldn't be called a fucking spec case would it....

what the fuck can i say.... tmr i have to wake up earlier just to make sure i can get my fucking contacts on before my unc comes to pick me up.... what the fuck am i going to do without my specs.... my contacts are like damn fucking blur cuz my degree went up since i had them made.... i've got econs lec tmr and i don't think i'll be able to see the fucking screen without my specs....

what the fuck... during training all my fucking passes were substandard until jamal can comment on it.... i wasn't even able to fucking concentrate during training.... even danny can tell me that i wasn't looking myself.....(<----- this is the only sentence in this post without the word fuck in it)

what the fuck..... i just didn't have the fucking mood to train today.... bloody fuck.... fuck even adrian tan can say that i don't seem to have my heart in the training session.....

what the fuck is wrong with me today..... can someone just tell me why i'm so fucked up today....
bloody fuck.....

 
Fuck count:28 (bloody fuck why am i counting it for you.... count it yourself)

corrected fuck count: 29

No comments: