Monday, November 12, 2007

Smitten

That's it. I'm officially psychopathic. If not psycho then just plain self-destructive. I have this wanton desire for all things that I can never have. Be it girls, a flashy lifestyle or a Ford GT.

Unfortunately, that's the way the world is. You snooze, you lose. And I do hit snooze on my alarm clock many times in the morning. This time, it's not the hitting the snooze button so much as the fact that I didn't even set the alarm in the first place.

Wonder if I run really fast westward, I could somehow break the fabric of space-time itself and go back a couple of years and change stuff around. But of course, after watching countless Sci-Fi movies, we all know how that will just end in disaster.

What am I talking about?






Erm. That wasn't rhetorical. I honestly don't know...

P.S. Wanton is an actual English word not just a little Chinese pork dumpling.

No comments: