Saturday, November 03, 2007

Leaving on a Charlie 130

Well. I've told my ma'am that I've decided to accept the offer. She's pushed through the paperwork but it still requires AMD approval. That's the Air Manpower Department.
Since this is a pretty last minute thing, she was saying that I might have to be prepared to go off with very little notification. So now I just sit and wait.

I'm honestly okay either way. I'm not too concerned if the posting doesn't go through cuz that will make less moving around for me and I'm alright with going to Brunei as it's good money and experience.

Think it will be rather challenging living in Brunei by myself. LOL. Have not experienced stay-in life for a long time. Kinda forgotten all the crap and good stuff that comes with communal living.

Plus will be away from my own home for a long time as weekends will prob be stuck in camp or at the most somewhere nearby and that will be a first for me. Am looking forward to that.

Shall just have to wait and see...

No comments: