Sunday, June 17, 2007

:: WALKING the path to recovery ::

Matthew 15:31
The people were amazed when they saw the mute speaking, the crippled made well, the lame walking and the blind seeing. And they praised the God of Israel.

Yes! The lame shall walk again. Amen! have finally gotten off using the walking stick. no more "ah-pek"ly dragging myself around. still rather shaky and not much flexibility in the leg. hey, i know I'm not exactly running and jumping but it's an incredible difference from two week ago when i took ten minutes just to get from my sofa to the toilet. and i had to take painkillers about five minutes before that.
haha. but with healing comes the pain of going back to work. but i guess that it's not that bad when you are graced with such an understanding boss. when i went back to base on Monday to get my MC endorsed, i dropped by her office and after chatting for a while, she insisted on driving me the 50+ metres to the taxi pickup point just to have me avoid walking the distance. really am grateful.
although it is kind of a drag having to go back to the drudgery of work, but at least I'm getting out of the four walls of the house. Thank goodness. was bordering insanity.

No comments: