Friday, June 08, 2007

:: Sick and Tired... But mostly just tired ::

I have had enough of this stupid leg of mine. too many bleeding injuries [no pun intended].
first there was the ligament strain. Now there's this big cut. one thing's for sure. my right leg is mighty strong now and my right butt cheek hurts cuz all my weight is going onto my right side. man. does that mean my ass will be lop-sided?
but this injury really has shown me how blessed I am. Loba and BX that stayed by me at the hospital though they didn't need to. Fawwaz who got my bike back home. Friends who msged and called to ask if I was alright. Xinghui and Derrick for coming by to help change my dressing so that I won't need to go all the way down to the polyclinic [got my own nurse taking care of me!]. Truely blessed and thanks to everyone.

No comments: