Friday, June 29, 2007

Lemony Snicket's Bong's Series of Unfortunate Events

This has really not been my month. First my knee bursting open and then my little "disagreement" with the road. Thank God the month will be ending soon! *grins* don't know if I'd be able to survive another week of June.

But now that I really think of it, I can't really remember a time when my body was running at 100%. My body has been in a constant state of recuperation since heaven knows when. lol. and you know what? my left knee has a fever. serious! it's feeling much warmer that my right knee. jokes aside, that's really freaky.

anyhoo. attached are some pics of my misadventures this month. might be a bit graphic. Warning: Not Suitable for person(s) under the age of 18.
Well, boys and girls, I guess I'm just living by the motto "Live hard, Die fast".

2 comments:

bong said...

THATS BRUTAL!

bONG said...

i'm assuming you're the other Bong.
yeah. it's been a pretty brutal month on my body.