Tuesday, March 07, 2006

:: island of (bad) dreams ::
about a month more to go before i enlist. and i'm as fat and unfit as ever...
my goodness. went for training yesterday and could just barely keep up with the pace. my kicking and catching is down the drainpipe and my passes are too acurate anymore. devastating for a scrumhalf.

the team is looking pretty alright although there are a few weak points. hopefully they can sort it out soon. the SCC 7s is not the main goal. the A divs are.
btw. the 7s is on this weekend at the padang. anyone is free to come down...



i have more or less worked out a training regime for me to follow. runs in the morning followed by full-out gym sessions on mon, wed and fri hopefully in sch where i can get gym usage for free... woopee!! erm... anyway. tuesdays and thurs will be days for me to relax and to let my muscles recover frm the gym. after all i do only have a month of civilian life to enjoy before it's into my brand new green uniform...

No comments: