Thursday, March 02, 2006

:: Fork in the Road ::

Jeremiah 29:11 (New International Version)

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


I just saw a friend of mine with this in her nick and I think it's so appropriate for the situation.
so the results were out yesterday. congrats to those who did well and to those that didn't do as well as they expected or wanted, there are so many options that are still open.

even if you are not catholic or christian, it is nice to believe that someone out there is looking out for you and that everything that happens happens for a reason. this is not the end of twelve yrs of education but merely a start for a lifetime of learning. just part of the roller-coaster of life. good and bad, up and down. it's the duality of life that makes it interesting and worth living for.

but i say come what may. for the strength that you need to get through the bad and down times not only comes frm yourself but also from the people around you. TAKE HEART, my friends. This is the time to show your grit and what you're made of. Just know that whatever happens within the next two months or so, my phone is on 24/7 and I'm always willing to listen. For that is what a friend and brother is for.

although my teachers will most likely never get the chance to see this, I think I feel a real need to give a shout out to them. It could have been a LOT worse without the help of my teachers and the time and emotional investment they put into me. My only regret is that I could only give them mediocre returns on their investment.

I cannot complain about my results. I think I got what I deserved. Neither exceptionally good nor bad, I got what I put in. Reaping the fruit of the seeds I had proverbially sown over the two years.

So once again. All the best to my friends out there.
This is not a farewell but merely a warm welcoming to a new life.

No comments: