Wednesday, March 22, 2006

:: The Countdown Begins ::
I know everybody has to go thru it. But you can't help but be a little intimidated but the prospect of having to go off and play soldier for ten weeks on a little island. It's the whole idea of change... More than anything, I have the same feeling that I had in the days leading up to my first day at pri sch or my first day at any school for that matter. Nobody likes to deal with the unknown.

even more unknowns to deal with. I submitted my application to both NTU and NUS today. Hopefully someone will take me in. If NS is one of the major events of a male s'porean's life, then I guess going to uni would rank up there as well. It seems like such a great undertaking. An undergrad degree course. oooooh.

I guess it's all a matter of taking it one step at a time. For now, I'm just relaxing and enjoying the easy life. Prop the only totally carefree break that I will have frm this point on.

it's been a memorable four months since the A lvls have finished. I've learn lots of new things and I think it's been real good. The work experiences, the slacking time, the exercise routines that might have been followed with a little MORE discipline. [learning to overturn a capsized kayak while in the water, though I must say it wasn't a lesson I volunteered for.] overall, life is good. And why shdn't it be?

it's really rather amusing how the time spent in sch seemed to pass by so slowly but now that we're all out of it, we say that it zoomed right by us... Humans are such weird creatures.

til the next post frm me, the once-a-week blogger, fond farewell to thee.

No comments: