Friday, October 21, 2005

::sadomasochism::
by definition. it means to find pleasure in inflicting physical or mental pain on others OR ON ONESELF.
man. I think I have like this total SM fetish. can't believe that I keep going back to sneak a peek when she's long gone. just find myself browsing around then I just go click on her profile. aaah forget it. it's nothing. just haven't got everything totally outta my system. everything'll be fine soon. just can't forget that beach in changi. my wish on the shooting star we saw tgr didn't come true. well. not fully anyway. she's happy.


::road map to world domination::
okay. so maybe I'll stop just shy of world domination but it'll sure feel like I own the world after I accomplish my goals.


things to do after As:
-get a job
-get my bike license
-get my bike [the obvious next thing to do after I get my license]
-take up photography more seriously instead of trying to make shots off my digicam look good. hopeless task.
-do my time [BMT not jail]
-apply for WSO in the airforce
-try for the airforce scholarships to local uni
-complete my bond with the airforce
-NIE
-teaching. the noble profession


just decided. I've got my heart set on the Aprilia 125RS. suh-weet I'm telling you. getting my license shd be manageable in between working and the job'll pay for the license and bike [hopefully. if I can get good enough pay. anyone with lobang must share yah].

the photography thing is a real good side project. I've always wanted to like go to some far off place all by myself and just snap away. explore the world. share what I've seen with everyone back home and hopefully a much wider audience.

I think the easiest things on my list are the first four. the rest is really not fully in my control. the airforce thing. it's not for my to decide but I'm just working so that I get a good enough A lvl cert to be in the running to get the WSO posting. but the NIE thing is really something that I'd like. hope to teach phys in sec sch. that's been kinda like the goal for some time but I just lost the target for a while.

sure laugh now. bong in the airforce? bong teaching? don't look down on me ppl. I'll get there somehow.

No comments: