Monday, October 17, 2005

::piling up::
stuffs getting more and more hectic. got lots of revision stuff to do and a very little time to do it in. oh wells. just wish that I could take the bloody As right now cuz I don't think that I'm gonna get any better results even if I do all the revision stuff that the sch gave.
I have a lot of stuff to do when the As are over. get a job. get my license. get my bike. there's of course music for me to explore. most impt of course is to get a job. else I won't be able to finance the other stuff. plus there is plenty of other stuff that I wanna do.
whatever results I get I'm just gonna see what I can do with it. and if I can't get into the uni, I'll just think of something. maybe get a full time job and do my As privately. it'll be tough but I think it will be much more fulfilling than muggin in sch like this. it's never the end of the world when you get bad results.

No comments: