Thursday, September 01, 2005

::ouchie::
i really should try and stop myself from playing my guitar. steel strings do simply awful things to your skin. all the fingertips on my left hand are completely calloused and there's skin peeling off of them. so unglam.
but i cant help it!! i just learnt how to play taxi driver and it's sounding pretty good and i'm just soooo stoked about it that i can't stop playing it. argh. addiction.
need to get out of the house. i just can't study here. there's so many distractions like the comp, my guitar, tv, etc. i'm supposed to be doing maths now lar. but i can't find anyway in the house to study. my desk is so full of papers that there's no empty space for me to work on. i know it kinda defeats the purpose of HAVING a desk in the first place but i'd like to see you come over and help me clear it up.

newton's first law states that an object will remain at rest or continue its state of motion until a net external force is exerted on it. Inertia.

i seem to have lots of the stuff. don't know if inertia is the right thing to call it [laziness being a very good replacement] but it's keeping me frm getting off my fat ass and doing something. crappy, no?

i've kinda self-diagnosed my condition. i keep calling the prelims promos which leads me to believe that i'm suffering from acute "J1"ophernia. don't know if it's a proper pyschological disorder but i'm sure that it'll be recognised by the medical community soon.

one thing that i can take away from this post is that it is not just "a self-indulgent exercise" becuz i have actually benefited from posting.
Under Part 4.1 of Section II [Newtonian Mechanics]:Dynamics
(a) Candidates should be able to state each of Newton's Laws of Motion.

well. the first law's in the bag. now i gotta get the rest down.
lads and lassies. i bid ye a fond farewell.

No comments: