Friday, September 30, 2005

::last stretch::
C E F C6
not too bad considering my performance over the year and definately an improvement from the midyrs. quite happy about my C for physics. of course who wouldn't after being a bottom feeder for like almost two years. plus i think nick ngern is really scared now. haha. his top dog status was threatened when i scored higher than him for paper three. haha. no offense ngern. you're a nice guy. but i'm out to get you.
although i didn't achieve my main goal for prelims [that is to beat ngern in phys] i think that it was a pretty good result for me. of course if i get that for the real thing i'd be looking around for the tallest building in serangoon but it's a good start.
i really need a lot of help for my maths. hate the subject. it's the bane of my existence. the worm in my apple. the crap in my toilet. the ink clot in my printer. the one string out of tune on my guitar. but i don't have a choice do i.
at least it's not half a worm. toilets can be flushed. i can always buy a new ink cartridge and what are tuning pegs for?

No comments: