Monday, September 26, 2005

::hold my head up high::
finally I have something to be darn proud of. I managed to score pretty high for my phys paper three. I'm hoping, praying that my paper one and two don't burst my bubble. I really need something like this now to motivate me. finally I'm getting some kinda reward for the effort that I've been putting it. plus it's a major ego boost. haha.
hey. I'm not some kinda ego maniac that thrives on the admiration [or supposed admiration] of others. but yeah. isn't it nice having something like that so give ya a bit of confidence.
okay okay. back down to earth. I kinda didn't do that well for econs. I got an AO pass again. exactly like the mid yrs. with almost the exact same score. amazing, no?
consistency? I hope not. I DO NOT wanna get that kinda marks for As. meanwhile maths is prob gonna be another flop. I've got maths tutorial first thing tmr morning. ah leong is prob gonna skin me alive lar. but yeah. I have decided to look forward and work to the As. and not to let this prelim result get me down. noble isn't it?
this weeks been pretty good for me. been relaxing for a bit before I really start pushing gears to study for As.


::aaaarggh!!::
hrm. dunnoe why. but i get such pleasure outta watching happy tree friends. haha. it's totally sadistic lar. but it's so fun. oh man. bong's going nuts. been watching a few south park episodes too. just as funny.
cannot imagine that in a few weeks we'll be leaving sch soon. the yr twos officially leave sch on the 12th of Oct. hrm. only sank in when ys starting singing that stupid Vitamin C Graduation song thingy. haha. that song is like dusted off once a year, played til everyone's sick of it and then tossed back on the shelf. man. that song has really lost all meaning. and seriously speaking, i'm totally numb to it. i mean. in the states graduation is a real big thing cuz after that everyone goes their own way in a big BIG country. ya might not see your high sch pals again. but in s'pore, how far can anyone go. it's like even up til today i see some of my sec sch friends when i'm walking around town. heck. my JC is chock full of ppl from my primary school. what's the big deal about graduation. it's just the end of one stage of life and the beginning of another.

No comments: