Tuesday, October 26, 2004

wad the f***... its one of those days... i don't wanna use any vulgarities.... but really i think that this whole week has just been a major nightmare... i've got a splitting headache that isn't really helping my mood... i just need slp... i can't function efficiently with it... there are some ppl that can go a couple of days without sleep.... well.. i'm not one of them....

my f****** computer is acting up... my winamp is not playing my playlists properly, powerpoint is f***** up, bill gates can go suck some trannie's dick, OP rehearsals are up tmr.... f*** it all....

i'm really trying my best not to curse.... but my feet are killing me... this is the first time i've sat down since i left peiwen's house.... which was at abt 1... my back is giving me crap.... i've got a blister on my left foot... aching muscle begging for sleep.... and i still have to do f****** PW....

i know it isn't right to complain... no matter how f***** up my situation may seem there will always be a person in the world waaaaay worse off than me... but i don't see the point in creating stress for yourself... PW... wad the f***.. its just some crap subject that we have to do.... could have been alot more interesting... but i guess i just have no interest in the topic that we did, and also that it was just conducted in the worse way possible...

not even my favourite songs can improve my mood.... waking ashland, nicole nordeman, amy grant, the starting line.... they have all failed to do anything other than make my head throb even more.... argh....

on a slightly more positive note... we got the gigantic pooh bear for Mrs Chong, currently in storage at pei pei's house.... and i got pris' present.... hope she'll like it... hope i'll have the chance to give it to her.... hope that she'll come on friday....



i truely wish that she'll come.....

there is no one else but her....

No comments: