Monday, October 04, 2004

Man today was quite a nightmare..... My hand is begging for mercy.... Towards the end of my econs paper I swear it was starting to cramp up.....
but.... Overall I guess it wasn't that bad.... I wrote the longest essay for econs that I have ever wrote.... EVER.... Serious.... But I doubt that the quantity will make up for its poor quality..... The "feeling", as rus puts it, wasn't really there today... I think I'll have enough feeling to pass it....
hrm... I guess I'm kinda missing the class already... Its only know that you really appreciate the time spent together as a class.... Not to sound too mushy... But I really like this class... Super fun.... Super funky.... And full of really fantabulistically wonderful shiny happy people..... Okay... So there is no such word as fantabulistical.... But I couldn't really find a better word to describe them....

plus there's HER.... You guys who really know me shd know who SHE is.... Man.... I can't help talking about her.... Of all the gurls that I have known in my life, she's the nicest of all of them... There is no comparison to the rest.... The rest weren't really up to her standard.... She's so pleasant and sweet.... Never frowns.... She's not petty... And her major draw is that she's so unlike me... haha.... Well it's true... I'm a bastardly guy who will really dao ppl if I don't like them... I curse will almost every sentence that comes out of my mouth.... haiz... Trying to cut down on the cursing now.... Control my lad.... Its a virtue....

hope that someday she'll see something in me.... I want to be the perfect gentleman for her... And gadammit I'm trying my best...

haiz.... promos.... What the hell... I think that if I get retained I'd wanna go to poly... I have discovered a new passion... That is photography... I'm a totally under-talented guy trying to express my views without an easel and brush....
most of you shd know how badly my art sucks..... Serious.... I couldn't draw anything even if my life depended on it... Photography allows me to capture my visions and sights thru a lens that I couldn't do otherwise.... The lens allows me to share what I see without having to struggle to even sketch my ideas.... Check out some of the stuff that I have taken in my gallery... Some of the stuff is really crap lah... But I'll really proud of some of my pictures.... Such as the one that I took of a wire figure of Jesus... That was really inspired by the Man upstairs... And I thank him for it...

well... For those studying for the promos.... Remember this... Its no point to aim to just pass....

Shoot for the moon... Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

good night and God bless

No comments: