Wednesday, October 06, 2004

the promos are almost over... just two more days before everyone can start breathing properly again... but not for long.... got OP prep to do... argh... pw really just sucks lah....

i'm very proud of myself for finishing the chinese paper on tues..... i'll prob screw it up and get another 'F' to add to my collection but at least i attempted it... i don't think i would have even tried to do the paper if it wasn't for the words of someone that i know... and i owe wad ever marks i get to her...

maths... haiz... maths.... at least i can say that i have had definite improvement frm the mid years.... but it was amazing..... it was the fastest three hours of my life.... i can't believe that the time flew by so fast.... couldn't believe it.... its like... i glanced up at the clock at abt 8.15am, half an hour frm the start of the paper.... wad seemed like a few moments later, miss tian suddenly goes,"One hour left"... wad da hell... and i still had the last three qns to do... and they are the ones worth the most marks.... argh!!!

haiyah... wadeva it is... it's over shdn't think abt it anymore....

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


Life is gonna be so good after the promos and the OP is all over.... man... frm that time onwards it's gonna be rugby, rugby, rugby... i've cut myself off totally frm rugby these past few weeks just to mug.... and i can't stand it anymore....
I.... Need... Rugby.... argh!!

we'll be combining with SRJC to go on a "tour" of m'sia.... i guess jamal is organising a couple of matches for us to play.... woah... i think it'll be really tough... but i wanna play... and i wann win... i'm thirsty for victory... damn...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


when the burning sensation of the sun's unbearable heat bears down on my naked back as i search for a place of refuge and shelter....
only to find my salvation in the One person that can truely give me rest and lift the cumbersome burdon of my sin off my aching body full of sores frm the load that i carry through my mortal life....

No comments: