Wednesday, October 13, 2004

So the promos are over. I made a promise to myself to tell her after the promos. But after a day like yesterday I don't know if I really shd. My day yesterday was really just spent trying to avoid speaking to her. I guess its cuz of the awkward moment in the tp kfc. Its like everyone pushed us onto one table. Not that I didn't want to sit with her but I don't like things when they are forced. Dudes and dudettes, it's not that I don't appreciate what you guys were intending to do but I'm not that kinda person. I guess I don't like the feeling of being forced to do something. And I don't want her to be pushed. Ya know wad I mean.
so f****** pissed with myself now. I shdn't have just totally ignored her like that.

listening to Adam sandler's grow old with you. Man, it is really a corny song. But it is sorta meaningful. Wanting to grow old with the girl of your dreams. That's a dream come true.

went to the esplanade last night with some of my classmates. *sighs* wish she could have been there. It's amazing how different and amazing the s'pore skyline can be at night. And there was a bit of a slight haze that hung over the nightsky that made everything abit blurred. Beautiful.

and I wish I had my cam there. there were so many absolutely brill shots wanting to be taken.

life is always confusing. There is never a standard way about things and something unexpected will always come up. Live with it

No comments: