Friday, August 27, 2004

Woah.... life is good... life is great.... life is so unbelievable

hrm... life is good... just got back a couple of spring tests.... 22.5/25 for maths and 25/46 for physics.... not bad considering my mid year results.... its qutie encouraging.... but my tutors have been saying that the promo papers are not easy.... so i'm encouraged yet still not out of the red zone..... i'll try to "kick it out!!" as jamal says.....
actually nothing much really happening now.... quite sianed..... nothing much to write... not much inspiration...
only got one thing on my mind.....

"Whitney, don't you understand each word i say is true.
I just want you to know I have a major crush on you.
I'd drive you to Las Vegas and do the things you wanna do.
I'd even have Wayne Newton dedicate a song to you"
-San Dimas High School Football Rules by The Ataris

just change the name and it'll say something to someone that i know.....

shhh.....

No comments: