Saturday, March 28, 2009

Staring at the Ceiling

Haven't been sleeping too well past couple of days. And all I do is just look up at the ceiling and just zone out. It's wierdly ironic. Cuz sometimes I'd just day-dream while lying there. But it's night so I shouldn't call it daydreaming really. But it's not regular dreaming-while-you-sleep dreaming. And calling it night-dreaming sounds stupid cuz the night just seems redundant. Hrmm.

You know in hall, I feel like I'm somehow cut off from the world. I've got to go downstairs to read a newspaper, I don't watch the news cuz I don't have a TV in my room and I'm not really into reading or watching news on the internet. Really sucks. Cuz I've always kinda liked writing about stuff that's happening around the world and now I'm kinda dry on subjects to write on.

No comments: