Monday, November 17, 2008

R.I.P.

Dammit. I just want to drop dead. I'm staring at my notes and they don't make sense to me at all. I was staring at a past year paper which just compounded the issue by making it all too clear how much I don't know.

I still can't figure out why I took on so many commitments outside of school. Yet another mistake to chalk up to my unending list of lifetime mistakes. By the time I'm done with all the other stuff, I'm just too tired to do any proper schoolwork. The backlag of stuff unlearnt is the restitution for all the time spent over the past three months doing everything else.

I'm not saying that I regret joining in on all these activities and meeting great new people (and not so great people as well), but it's just that I now feel my priorities were set in all the wrong places.

I just want to die. Right here, right now. Am I a strong person? No. I just can't face the consequence of my actions or rather my inaction.

Catholic Penitential Rite
I have sinned through my own fault ... in what I've done and what I've failed to do ...


Strong words. And a good prayer for forgiveness.

No comments: