Friday, November 28, 2008

Good Music, Good Life

Alright!! Forever the Sickest Kid has an album. Haha, actually I think it came out a few months ago. But I wasn't really looking out for it. But now it's out, woots!!

Sister Hazel - Your Mistake

Good song.
I wanna be good
I wanna be great
I wanna everything except for your mistake...

goodness. what lyrics. simple and yet so impactful.


I just found out that I have to write all the songs for the Hall Production Musical by the 20th of Dec. HAHA! 1x jialat jialat. They want to include the lyrics of the songs in the programme booklet which is really cool. But it also pushes up my schedule but about a month. AHHH!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously bong. can u please get ur tagboard up again? lol.

-soong

bONG said...

siggh
lazy lah
i might do it tmr?

Anonymous said...

seriously...when did u said "tml"? lol. i'm certain it's tml's tml's tml's tml's tml's...(and the list goes on)

get ur tagboard up already. lol.

=p

bONG said...

haiyo.... don't be so naggy can!! lol