Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lonely. I am so lonely.

Finally getting into the swing of the exam fever. Have a lot to catch up on, but at least I've started doing something about it. Too little, too late? We shall have to see.

"It's her hair and her eyes today
That just simply take me away
And the feeling that I'm falling further in love
make me shiver but in a good way"
- Out of my League, by Stephen Speaks.

Goodness. I still love that song. Some of my friends say that it's just descriptive and not a lyrically potent love song. But I feel it puts into words what can't be put into words. You know what I mean? Like it describes all that you love about someone but can't seem to express why you love that person.

I let some of the hall prod people hear the chorus to one of the songs that wrote for the musical last night and got some good reviews. It's not as good as "Out of my League" but it's plot progressive and "Disney"ish. So I think it's going well. Excited about the final product.

Well. Can't rest on my laurels for too long. So it's back to my books for me.

No comments: