Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I think I've spread myself out too thinly. With all the stuff that I have on other than school itself, I'm finding myself with less and less time to myself. I'm sure that I have lots to blog about, but I'm having the worst mental block ever. My mind is not processing anything at all! I can't believe the stuff that I wrote just now for my hall's theatre production. Total CRAP! Goodness.

Do you know what's it like to have set out your life's plan, done everything that you needed to make it happen and then discover that maybe that's not what you want in life? I think uni has turned my life up on it's head and kicked its arse. I am again without direction and purpose. And without any drive. All this coming 3 weeks and a day to exams. Shit.

Am I just a thinker and not a doing? I can't seem to fathom how people can sit and repetitively do math questions the whole day. I get bored like after the first hour. I can't do it! I can't do anything that requires me to repeat the same motion over and over again. To go through exactly the same process again and again with different figures and detail but with an undeniable similarity. GRRR!!!

Enough!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, wat an unleashed of thoughts n emo.

bONG said...

haha... pent up frustrations i guess.