Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Nightmare on Bong's Street

Had one of the worst dreams of all time last night. I dreamt I was attached to Jamie Yeo. You know. The stick insect that presents sports on ESPNStar. Yeah. It was really gross.

I was holding her hand sitting on the couch watching TV and there was nothing there. It was like holding a malnourished frozen chicken wing. You know the kind that is still slimy and the skin isn't clinging to the flesh so it's floppy and slippery... Eeew.

Anyway. Today was my 127th-day-to-ORD day. And being in 127 SQN, 127 is a special number. More than anything though, it means that I have 4mths and 1 week till ORD. Which is more special than the actual number per se.

Evidenced by my last paragraph, I am now officially rambling. Forgive me. But there really isn't much better to do tonight.

No comments: