Tuesday, August 29, 2006

:: Blogger's Block ::
531. Magical... That's the number of days left till I ORD and return to civilian life. Sigh. ys was right. I'm starting my countdown to ORD way too early.

but enough of army. Can't wait to get back into the field and play some matches. But it's not going to be anytime soon. i don't feel ready yet. This thing with my back comes at the wrong time in my life. i should be in my prime right now but I'm sure that my physical and skills levels have dropped from now practicing for a long time. Even my coach in NY said that I've lost quite a lot.

one thing that has been really itching for a while is my urge to go riding like how we used to do all those years ago. It's been a long time since we've put on all our gear and got down in the dirt. i remember when i learnt to power slide the bike at tanah merah. i did plenty of 180s and ended up facing the wrong way many times. But once i got it down and consistent. wooh. Amazing feeling. i think i just loved the feel of the speed. And the pull of the bike when it hit the powerband. Great feeling. I'll def bring my kids riding one day.

No comments: