Monday, August 14, 2006

:: Mondaybluism ::
don't know if there is such a term, but I don't care. I'm suffering frm it.
just feel like running away from everything. From the army, from home, from anywhere that I can run away from. Wish I could just hop on a bike and ride into the sunset for as long as I have the money to buy gas. It's not a nice thing growing up. There are many growing pains to deal with. Added responsibilities on your shoulders, the need to appear more mature, monetary burdens etc.

there are times that you feel so empowered with all the independence granted to you and the fact that you can make your own money now. But don't you just wish that you could go back to a time when you were carried wherever you go and you just cried and got whatever you wanted. Man. Those were good times.

I guess it's one of Man's [or humankind's if you wanna be PC] more undesirable traits to always look over the fence and assume that the grass there is greener. But is it? Everything has to be taken in consideration. Pros and cons. Ups and downs. It's never as straight forward as most people take it to be. It's not easy being me or you or anyone else. Each and every person has their problems as well. So why wish that you were someone else when so many people wish they were you?

ha. I guess I'm kinda doing a bit of self therapy here. Don't really have anything to post about so I'm just arguing with myself.



I went to see the physio last fri. She said that I'll be put through a course of traction for my back. Six sessions over six weeks and then we'll see how things go then. I hate having this thing. There is this dull ache that it's perpetually there. It's just so tiresome. Plus it puts me out of action from everything. Can't do all the stuff that my bunk- and platoon-mates are doing, no rugby for a while, forget running totally. Just wanna be 100% again.

No comments: