Tuesday, June 13, 2006

:: Siansation ::
sigh. I can't emphasise more than I already have how much I hate the army. As my block leave is coming to a close in a matter of days, I begin to dread more and more the thought of having to go back to the army lifestyle. I'd so much rather be working right now. For one, I'd be getting so much more that the peanuts that the government is paying us AND I'd be out there doing something a lot more interesting that anything the army has to offer me.

most of all, I hate the lack of freedom. I hate having to conform to their timetable. aarrgghh... Constricting. To me it's really like a prison. Stuck in there unable to get out and nothing you can do about it. Do what can anyone of us do? It's LAW.

I continuously remind myself that one year ten months is a very short time to serve, plus now that my bmt is over, I only have about one year eight months to go. But it still seems like a bloooooody long time more to go. Frankly, I can't wait til ORD. It's like marked out on my calendar. One day at a time, babe.

No comments: