Thursday, June 08, 2006

:: End of Part 1 ::
and so it is.... No longer will I be returning to Falcon Coy. The nine weeks are finally over. No matter how much I hated the army I have to say that I enjoyed my life in Falcon. It's was not slack. Hard work was done. But when it came to play, every Falcon was ready to rock.

I know that there are many people that do not really like Falcon Coy cuz we appear slack and welfare. But look at the stats. We have the least OOTs, report sick personal and the Games Day Championship. What can I say? Falcon rocks!!

but it's not the winning and etc that makes me happy to be a Faclon. It's the people there... Sure there are some assholes around but they are the minority. The rest of the people there are super good friends to have and even our commanders are people that are seriously worthy to be role models for us [unlike some frm other coys, but I shall not explain deeper].

now that the POP is over and we have graduated frm BMTC, there will be many unknowns. Like where will we go frm here and what will become of the many friends that we have made throughout the nine weeks? Such uncertainties are inevitable but what can the assured is that the bond that we share as falcons will always be there.

my nine weeks were neither enjoyable nor unbearable. Not to say I didn't like my time there or I didn't' suffer tgr with the rest. But I think that OC sir has found a perfect balance of "welfare" and tough training. Kudos to him for that.

Farewells are always sad. And I'm sad to have to say goodbye to my sergeants in tekong. But I'll always jump at the chance to go back and say hi...

No comments: