Saturday, December 17, 2005

::of all the seven deadly sins::

Sloth is the one I'm most susceptable to. I tend to prefer to laze around instead of doing something that I'm supposed to be doing or want to be doing.
Today, I attempt to defeat my old nemesis. I have finally cleared up my blog a little [a very little]. Small but a victory none the less.

In the process, I have discovered that many of the people that I linked up once upon a time have lost interest or grown out of blogging. To many, blogging is just another passing fad, but to me it's become something slightly more without causing a total lifestyle change. It's more like a wall where I can bounce my ideas and experiences off. My blog is like having someone just listen to you. Neither agreeing nor disagreeing. Just listening.




okay. enough joshing around. i finally got my own iPod. i went for the 30GB Video instead of the 4GB nano and it really turned out to be a good buy. went over to fawwaz's place yest to load up on songs cuz my com doesn't wanna open iTunes. woah. we really crammed quite alot of stuff in there in one afternoon that i'm sure wouldn't have been able to fit into the nano.
usually i hate it when i'm wrong. this time, it's different

No comments: