Friday, December 02, 2005

::my feet hurt::
good golly. standing up for ten hours a day is really not easy at all. my feet hurt like i've never felt it hurt before. i think that this is even more brutal than playing matches. at least matches only last for abt an hour. sheesh. more brutal than a rugby match. who would have thought.
i think that most of my life now is work. takes up pretty much my whole day. and when i get off duty, most of the time [okay, all of the time] i head straight home to the comforts of my room.
but despite all the complaints i have, i still think that it beats staying at home bored to death the whole day. plus i get some cash [which i desperately need]. so that pretty much makes up for the stress of being a temp service crew member. not waiter. that's so politically incorrect. tsk tsk.

No comments: