Thursday, November 24, 2005

::ready to order, sir?::
after a week of hardcore training to try and get myself back in shape, i still think that i'm super unfit. just finished the M1 tens tournament with the year ones and my body is still recovering. we finished respectably as the plate runners up. another fourth place medal to add to my trophy case. i really enjoyed playing again. the match atmosphere is something that really cannot be described. lost only two of our five games, which is a pretty decent win-loss ratio.

loba got me a job at tangs which has pretty decent pay lar. shall not disclose it online. i'll be starting next tues at the Island Cafe 4th floor of Tangs. come visit yeah. will be in service staff i.e. waiter. can't complain yeah. money is money.

seriously, besides that my life is boring. haha. i know that i've been going on about how i'll be free and easy after the As, but now that the As are over i have no idea what to do with myself. i don't have much cash so i can't go out everyday kinda thing [and i'm too lazy to anyway]. then i also dun like slacking around at home. what am i to do?

No comments: