Friday, May 29, 2009

Wouldn't Have it Any Other Way

I suppose some people are quite surprised at the way I'm reacting to my results. Personally, I don't know why the surprise. It's not that I don't care but simply because I understand that the amount of effort put in is equal to the returns that I get back. And the returns from this sem was precisely what I deserved.

Do I regret not working harder? Well. No. Before anyone gets on my ass and starts screwing me, let me just say that I don't believe in regret. What you have done is what is done. I enjoyed all the things that I have done and accomplished in the last semester and I wouldn't have it any other way. You can't change what you've done and the resultant consequences so the past is nothing more than a history lesson. You can learn from it, but you can't use it to change your present. It can however be used to change your future. And that's what you should be aiming to.

I guess this just means that I'll have to turn a lot of things around next sem.

No comments: