Monday, May 04, 2009

Of Sun, Sand, Sea and Beer

Okay. I need to say this. AWESOME PAST WEEK...

It's been a week since exams ended and it's seriously been a blast. Three days in Tioman, great weekend, puke-filled Saturday night and a power fun night at Pump Room just now.

Tioman was seriously best. I haven't been so relaxed in a long long time. I've had many things on my mind so it was nice to just go there and chillax. Cold beer in one hand, starry skies above. I just wish that we were there right now to enjoy it. Snorkelling was pretty awesome. The reef there was beautiful. Lorba and I saw this gigantic parrot fish. No kidding, it was like 1.5m long? Swam right at us and we were like woah.... My facebook wall is totally swamped with tags in videos and pics now. Heh heh. Video sluts and cam whores unite!

Spent the weekend back at hall getting drunk with some of the others and the graduating peeps. Will miss them in hall. Also spend most of Sunday morning cleaning up the puke in the toilet. Not so enjoyable. Zzzz

No comments: