Monday, August 11, 2008

Arggh!!

The first week of school has been kinda weird. Mixed feelings. It was nice to get back to some form of intellectual stimulation but at the same time, my mental inertia is not letting me get anything substantial into my head. honestly, hall life is a little stressful. you gotta think about how to get enough points to stay in hall. and then you obviously have to contend for modules. and keep your grades up (which is the main reason that you're there, lest ye forget).

hall camp was seriously fun. had to throw away one of my singlets cuz it was too far beyond saving. with the flour and the eggs and the tao yu and the chilli sauce and whatever other nonsense they threw on us, my singlet actually went stiff.

but as a new week looms around the corner, the realisation of how much my timetable actually sucks is beginning to set in. on Mondays, i have four hours of lab work, an hour's break and lectures for another four hours. DIE!!! my Tuesdays are completely different. a two hour lect in the morning after which i have to wait till 1630h for my next class. Super WTF right?

sigh....

No comments: