Friday, May 12, 2006

:: Fly as a Falcon ::
after two long weeks in camp, I can finally come home. And it feels great.
I'm getting used to the army life. Not to say that I like it. In fact it is quite the opposite. I really find that I'm not suited to life as a soldier. I can't stand taking orders frm people that can be quite unreasonable and I hate the disorganised way things are done in the army. You find yourself waiting a damn long time doing nothing when you could be doing something else more productive. But ultimately my name is REC W M BONG, so I don't really have a say in anything. Just follow blindly and chiong...

on the other hand, I do kinda like living together with all my bunkmates. The communal living experience is something really incredible. It really builds up a sense of camaraderie. cuz it's us against the sergeants...
I won't mention names but there are some sergeants that are really too much. There is one particular sgt that really has the temper of a three-year-old. It's damn dumb. He explodes when you least expect it and over the smallest things. Oh well... What can you do....

No comments: