Saturday, April 22, 2006

::Back to Civilisation ::
hello everyone... i'm finally back... it's been a long two weeks even though i had that break in the middle for Good Friday. but yes... i'm finally back for some R&R. it is impossible for me to not talk abt the army in this post cuz it has been my only life for the past few weeks.
i must admit that i was very apprehensive about going in but now i think that i was really blessed... i was put into a very good company with superiors that do care abt their recruits [most of the time]. but what i'm really thankful for is having been put into a really cool section.. all my bunk mates are fantastic people that are really fun to work with and great to crap around with.
plus there are some people that i know both in my platoon as well as my company so that's helped the process of getting to know each other. plus i have a few friends and classmates and my cousin in the blocks near my bunk...
well... i have a lot of sleep to catch up with so til i have something of interest to talk about i bid thee farewell.

No comments: