Saturday, July 23, 2005

:: wasted day ::
really wasted my day. din do anything productive.
was planning to do the maths remedial thing that ah leong gave.
but in the end i watched tv. mind-numbing.
that's what i want.

was also planning to do alot of things. the peicai teacher's day thing for the ex-sutdents was going on just across the road from my hse at al athar and i was too lazy to get up for it. was also planning to go turf city maybe to play for wanderers. but din have boots and was again to lazy.

really pissed with myself. i can't believe that i missed Lost on thurs. i was waiting for it for the WHOLE week. i know it sound real pathetic. but i live for thur night. just to watch Lost. but hey. i'm here blogging at home on a saturday night so my life is pathetic enough as it is. so yeah.

really gotta get my mind of it. thanks to all my friends that have been helping me out. esp choy. thanks sis. i just wish that i did things differently. this sucks.

listening to: Bye Bye Love by The Everly Bros.
(go look up the lyrics)

No comments: