Wednesday, July 06, 2005

::empty space between my ears::
oh man... whatever slim chance that i thot i had for getting a good grade for econs paper two were totally dashed.. what the hell.... forget dashed.. more like obliterated..
whatever white chick said was NOT the right thing to write was the stuff that i gave in my answers... i was sitting there with a "what the f**k" look on my face and left the lt wondering why i even bothered to wake up so early just for that...
eff-ed up the midyrs lar... my maths is like a total no hope lar.. phys still got a bit of hope... but i had pretty high hopes on my econs and that got f**ked up so if my phys goes the way of my econs, i'm pretty screwed...

::aaaaarrghhh!!!::
spent my monday slacking at ps. spent my tues slacking in sch. spent my wednesday slacking at home.
slack slack slack... what am i supposed to do? i'm totally broke.
spend my weeks allowance in a day. living off scraps for the rest of the week.
plus my ez link card is in the negative so i gotta find coins for bus fare.
feel like a blardy begger. i need some cash.
(donations are accepted in the form of cash or deposits into my bank acct. for futher info contact me personally)
i'm a lazy bastard.

::what can i do?::
i can't stop thinking. shd i let go? it pretty much appears that i shd.
but do i want to. of course not. i would like to continue filling my head with delusions of the happiest of outcomes but i'm also a bit more practical than that. i think.
i'm about to burst. i just can't hold everything in forever. yet i don't know how to express it.
there's no one that i really can talk to and let loose. it's just a really nasty feeling.
hrm. i just it's back to my normal self. just laugh it off and pretend nothing's happened.
i'd like a moment of solitude. away frm everyone. just to be by myself. but i don't have the time. A's are coming and are just abt four months away.

you caught me by surprise when you called. didn't know how to respond.
i don't wanna make you worried but at the same time i can't help it.
i don't know if i can fulfil my promise.

No comments: