Friday, April 15, 2005

::approaching maturity? hell no::
as of 0821h today, the 15th of april 2005, i am able to go into a club without fear of being checked, able to buy liquor without worrying about the cashier asking me for identification, able to walk into a s'pore pools outlet place bets and collect winnings without having to act eighteen...
that's right boys and gurls... today's my birthday...

A BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THE PPL THAT HELPED ME TO CELEBRATE IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER

was so touched by the prezzies and the cards and stuff that i received today... and the "tattoos" that i had on my arms tho it was not entirely voluntary....
haha... but anyway... it was such a good day... had a lot of fun....

and also to the people that sent me sms greetings... really made my day....

at least i can forget my troubles for a while and have a good time with all my frens and family...

No comments: