Friday, June 12, 2009

Headaches Aplenty

Take two panadols and see me in the morning.

Unfortunately, my headaches are that easy to get rid of. It's kind of a turbulent time with all the talks about Hall Allocation and stuff. Who gets to stay next year and who doesn't. I'm kinda miffed (putting it lightly) at the way that certain priorities were set this year. I'm not being biased cuz of my position or anything. But I think there was totally no consideration for our hall's strong points and for the people that have contributed so much. Sigh. Shall not get into it. I'm not a politically inclined person so I won't get into details about what I think. I'm the type that if I feel strongly enough for something, I will say my mind even if it's not the "politically-correct" thing to say.

Arrh... Fuck it lah. I'll take two tequila shots over those panadols anyday.

No comments: