Tuesday, July 10, 2007

One and a Half Years on

I found an old post off my blog dtd October 21, 2005.
It had a list of the stuff that I wanted to do after my A's. 1 1/2 yrs down the road since that post, I review how much of it I can cross off my To-Do list.

things to do after As:
-get a job
did that. worked at two places before enlistment. met people that i never would have met if it hadn't been for this job. had fun at the cafe. caught up on sleep in the storeroom at ubi. learnt stuff. most imptly, got paid for it. lol

-get my bike license
accomplished that at long last.

-get my bike [the obvious next thing to do after I get my license]
got it. wasn't the one that I was initially eyeing. but it proved to be a damn good choice. check out my trailing pics for evidence.

-take up photography more seriously instead of trying to make shots off my digicam look good. hopeless task. (pending)
now this one is really something that I wanna persue further. but I haven't got the cash to get a better cam yet. in time. listing it as pending.

-do my time [BMT not jail]
have completed my BMT. now I just need to serve out the rest of my time.

-apply for WSO in the airforce
well. I got the application part down. wasn't accepted but that's alright. am now serving in the airforce though just not in the way that I initially thought I would.

-try for the airforce scholarships to local uni
nullified due to the earlier point.

-complete my bond with the airforce
see previous.

-NIE
i'm still up for this one. think i'll most likely be applying for NIE later this year or just after my ORD.

-teaching. the noble profession
almost there.

No comments: