Wednesday, November 01, 2006

:: Tech[no] Freak ::
omg. unbelievably boring. that's what my life has turned into.
i guess i can't expect working in an office for 9 hrs a day to be incredibly exciting but i didn't expect it to be just so regimented. the same ol' things everyday, 5 days a week.. but like my DyCO said. don't have to be so PC abt it. it's definately better that chionging thru a jungle in the middle of nowhere firing at an imaginary friend.
but seriously. i have to find something outside camp to pump my adrenaline and get me back into shape. think i'll prob be going down to NY more regularly to see how the rugby team is shaping up. join in their fitness training every now and then? possibilties.
i need a miracle please let me be your gurl... woah woah woah... what? okay.. so i'm not singing it as in literally i wanna be somebody's gal. but cascada has been climbing up my playcount list steadily. haha... so tacky. all the techno beats. but it's kinda fun really. reminds me of sec sch days when techno seemed really in. guess it's not really all that popular nowadays but i can't help reminiscing can i.

No comments: