Tuesday, October 10, 2006

:: Intranet Constipation ::
argh... frustrating day at the office today.
began the day on totally the wrong foot. i woke up super late and had to rush to camp by cab.... sigh... money gone.
then i thought of going to emart to draw my no3 before work, budden the stupid emart only open at 1030. wah liao.. they open later than 8 and close before 5. their working hours is less than mine lah... what de hell. and the fact that my office is about 3 or so km frm the emart, visiting it is not very convenient.
when i finally get to work, i find that all my computer stuff isn't working properly. i can't access all my leave systems properly to see who's on leave to mark parade state.... aarrgh.
then i left work late cuz i had to compile a list of leave balance for the whole squadron. funny how the com decides to slow down right at knocking off time. i swear it's a conspiracy.

oh well.. nice songs do make my day better. lemme share.

No comments: