Friday, July 14, 2006

:: Fuck the Army ::
Yes I'm saying it and I'm saying it again.... Balls to the army....
fuck sia. We did everything perfect today and we still booked out at fucking 10pm... Then what's the point of doing everything nicely.... Perfect or fucked standard we still get the same thing. So why bother to put in the effort.
I'm using VERY VERY mild language right now... It's amazing I've had the control not to smash anything cuz I so deeply want to.
fucking hell... We finished everything at abt 7 pm and though the other platoons still had to send arms, they i.e. the sgts took their own sweet time to get everything done. I swear things could be done a lot more smoother if they let us take some fucking initiative. But if we do, we get fucked for not waiting for instructions. And at times when we don't, we get fucked for not being pro-active enough... What the fuck is that all about?? Two totally conflicting points set by them.
to me, I don't see the point in doing anything well for them. They are a bunch of worthless, incompetent dumbfucks who are just put into this dumping ground of a vocation. Trust me. I have many more adjectives that I wanna use but many of them are way too vulgar to use on the internet [there might be kids reading this and I've already used too many Fs]. I don't care anymore. Balls to the army. I'm just going to do the bare minimum required and I'm going to do my best to get out of everything and anything possible. Wasting fucking two years of my life.

to those out there who still hold fantasies of the army as this mega-cool, ultra-mundo place with state-of-the-art facilities and tools, high tech defense capabilities and maximised efficiency. Wake up before I go over and slap you.

No comments: