Thursday, February 09, 2006

::mental stimulation::
I need something to keep my mind going.. Face it.. My job is not exactly incredibly hard. I try to learn what I can. Like what mechanical engineering is all about from the engineer and all the little stuff that you can't really learn anywhere... But I'm still not satisfied.. In a way, I like to learn. That's different frm saying that I like school. cuz school over here entails exams, wish-you-could-whoop-their-ass teachers, etc etc... But learning is fun.
I've been looking for a certain book "Mere Christianity" by C.S. Lewis. It's one of the books that he wrote on theology. But when I searched the library's catalogue, it said that it's only available at the woodlands and yishun libraries. That means a really long journey to get there. It's not so much the length but the fact that I'm paying my own bus fares now. And adult fares for mrt are really no joke... so if anyone's got the book......

on a totally different note, my personal bank account has hit four digits... Not my savings account but the account that I use for my personal usage... haha... It might not sound like much but it's a far cry from the days when most of the time I didn't even have the minimum withdrawal amount... haha... So... Yah..!!

No comments: